5 Day Flinders Ranges and Arkaroola Tour
This small group tour to the Flinders Ranges and Arkaroola spends 5 days exploring this rugged and fascinating part of South Australia.
The Flinders Ranges are known for their unique beauty, indigenous history, ancient geological formations, rich colours & textures and abundant wildlife. Home to a huge array of plant species, birds, reptiles and mammals, the vibrant colours of the 800 million-year-old quartzite and limestone outcrop that is the Flinders, are truly spectacular.
Accommodated at the Wilpena Pound and Arkaroola wilderness resorts, this tour departs from Adelaide on demand, with a minimum of 4 people during spring / summer between Oct- April.
• Kanyaka Ruins
• Blinman mine tour
• Parachilna Gorge scenic drive
• Wilpena Pound
• Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary including the famous Ridgetop Tour
• Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges
• Sacred Canyon Aboriginal rock art site
• Historic towns of Clare, Quorn and Hawker
Click here for complete itinerary
5 Day Flinders Ranges and Arkaroola Tour - Tour code 5FLINDERS
This tour runs on demand, with a minimum of 4 passengers, year- round
April 2018 and Oct 2018:
AUD $2915 PER ADULT, TWIN SHARE
$2715 PER CHILD, TWIN SHARE
$3300 PER PERSON, SINGLE ROOM
Nov 2018- March 2019 :
AUD $2855 PER ADULT, TWIN SHARE
$2655 PER CHILD, TWIN SHARE
$3205 PER PERSON, SINGLE ROOM
Child age 8 -15 years
**solo travellers must have single room**
Maximum 10 passengers
Prices include GST
• Seat in 4WD vehicle, with professional driver
guide & purpose built heavy duty trailer
• All meals, as stated including 4 restaurant breakfasts and 4 restaurant dinners
• Accommodation as listed
• Entry fees and permits
• Blinman mine tour
• Ridgetop Tour at Arkaroola
• Arrival / departure flights into Adelaide
• Travel insurance
• Pre and post tour accommodation
• Optional activities such as
Wilpena Pound scenic flight (Please request flight when booking, to avoid disappointment). 1 hour is approx. $315pp, 30 mins is approx. $210pp and 20 mins is approx $180pp.
Itinerary is exclusive to Sacred Earth Safaris and is subject to availability, road, weather and cultural conditions.
Please enquire for private charter
prices and details.