4 Day Kakadu and Katherine 4WD Tour
**This tour operates in 2018 only - NO departures for 2017 **
This 4 day 4WD tour to Kakadu starts and finishes in Darwin and also includes touring through Nitmiluk Gorge. The tour is accommodated in Bush Bungalows and fixed safari tents, with options to upgrade to motel rooms available.
• Hands on cultural experience in Katherine- do your own Aboriginal style painting !
• 2 hour cruise through Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
• Rock art of Kakadu
• Sunset Yellow Waters cruise
• Go off- road to visit 2 beautiful waterfalls in Kakadu
Click here for complete itinerary 2018
4 Day Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield 4WD Tour- Tour code SESTE4
There are currently no dates for 2017
In 2018, this tour departs Darwin on saturdays from 1st May- 31st Oct
AUD $2535 PER ADULT TWIN SHARE
$2375 PER CHILD TWIN SHARE
$2830 SINGLE ROOM / TENT
Subject to availability, including GST and valid until 31/10/2018
**don't forget the 10% seniors card holders discount- conditions apply **
Child age 10 -15 years
**solo travellers must have single accommodation, unless twin share of the same sex can be found. Solo travellers can also request single room and pay single supplement**
Maximum 9 passengers
The Wright Family vacation would not have been complete without our Sacred Earth Safari. This was a fantastic opportunity to see many monumental pieces of Australia in just a few short days. Between the authentic places to stay, the numerous beautiful falls we enjoyed and the wealth of knowledge we gathered from you, it was truly a marvelous trip. Some of our favourite memories from our entire trip to Australia include moments during our safari. We will always remember being on "Wallaby watch" at all times and when we stood 5 feet from a wild wallaby.
Overall you were so accommodating with everything from making vegetarian meal options, stopping as needed for the two kids, giving us information about our visiting spots while giving us space to have quality family time and you even played along with our "fun" car games with us. Everything about the trip was superb. Thank you for everything, we had a fantastic trip and still enjoy reminiscing.
Wright Family, travelled May 2016
Itinerary is exclusive to Sacred Earth Safaris and is subject to availability, road, weather and cultural conditions.
Please enquire for private charter
prices and details.
for our scheduled 3 day Kakadu Tour click here
for our scheduled 5 day Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield Tour, click here
• Seat in 4WD vehicle, with professional driver guide
• Meals, as stated
• 3 nights accommodation, as listed
• Sunset Yellow Waters cruise
• Kakadu park entry fee
• 2 hour cruise at Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
• Hands- on cultural experience in Katherine
• Arrival / departure flights into Darwin
• Travel insurance
• Pre and post tour accommodation in Darwin
• Upgrades to alternative accommodation while on tour- extra charge is involved and they're subject to availability