3 Day Flinders Ranges Tour
This small group Flinders Ranges Tour spends 3 days exploring the magestic Flinders Ranges in South Australia.
The Flinders Ranges are known for their unique beauty, indigenous history, ancient geological formations, rich colours & textures and abundant wildlife. Home to a huge array of plant species, birds, reptiles and mammals, the vibrant colours of the 800 million-year-old quartzite and limestone outcrop that is the Flinders, are truly spectacular.
Accommodated at the Wilpena Pound wilderness resort this tour departs from Adelaide in spring / summer, between Oct- April, on demand ,with a minimum of 4 people.
• Kanyaka Ruins
• Blinman Mine Tour
• Wilpena Pound
• Parachilna Gorge Scenic drive
• Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges
• Sacred Canyon Aboriginal rock art site
• Historic towns of Clare, Quorn and Hawker
Click here for complete itinerary
3 Day Flinders Ranges Tour - Tour code 3FLINDERS
This tour runs on demand, with a minimum of 4 passengers, between Oct- April
Oct 2019 - April 2020 :
AUD $1635 PER ADULT, TWIN SHARE
$1535 PER CHILD, TWIN SHARE
$1875 PER PERSON, SINGLE ROOM
Child age 8 -15 years
**solo travellers must have single room**
Maximum 10 passengers
Prices include GST
• Seat in 4WD vehicle, with professional driver
guide & purpose built heavy duty trailer
• All meals, as stated including 2 restaurant breakfasts and 2 restaurant dinners
• Accommodation as listed
• Blinman Mine tour
• Entry fees and permits
• Arrival / departure flights into Adelaide
• Travel insurance
• Pre and post tour accommodation
• Optional activities such as
Wilpena Pound scenic flight (Please request flight when booking, to avoid disappointment).
Itinerary is exclusive to Sacred Earth Safaris and is subject to availability, road, weather and cultural conditions.
Please enquire for private charter
prices and details.