2017- 2018 Ashes 3 Day Flinders Ranges Tour
This Flinders Ranges Tour spends 3 days exploring the magestic Flinders Ranges in South Australia.
The Flinders Ranges are known for their unique beauty, indigenous history, ancient geological formations, rich colours & textures and abundant wildlife. Home to a huge array of plant species, birds, reptiles and mammals, the vibrant colours of the 800 million-year-old quartzite and limestone outcrop that is the Flinders, are truly spectacular.
Accommodated at the Wilpena Pound wilderness resort this tour departs from Adelaide on November 29th and 8th December 2017 to coincide with the Ashes test in Adelaide. Minimum of 8 guests, maximum of 24 guests.
• Kanyaka Ruins
• Blinman Mine Tour
• Wilpena Pound
• Parachilna Gorge Scenic drive
• Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges
• Sacred Canyon Aboriginal rock art site
• Historic towns of Clare, Quorn and Hawker
Click here for complete itinerary
3 Day Ashes Special, Flinders Ranges Tour - Tour code 3ASHFLINDERS
This tour runs on November 29th and 8th December 2017 :
AUD $1580 PER ADULT, TWIN SHARE
AUD $1480 PER ADULT, TRIPLE SHARE
$1480 PER CHILD
$1785 PER PERSON, SINGLE ROOM
Bedding is 1 x queen bed and 1 x single bed
Child age 8 -12 years
**solo travellers can request twin share with person of the same sex. If this is not possible, must have single room and pay single room price**
Maximum 24 passengers
Prices include GST
• Seat in 4WD vehicle, with professional driver
• 2 restaurant breakfasts, 2 restaurant dinners, 3 picnic lunches, some snacks, fruit and iced water in the vehicle
• 2 nights accommodation at Wilpena Pound Resort
• Blinman Mine tour
• Entry fees and permits
• Arrival / departure flights into Adelaide
• Travel insurance
• Pre and post tour accommodation in Adelaide
• Optional Wilpena Pound scenic flight (Please request flight when booking, to avoid disappointment). Prices for 20 mins are $180 adult & $140 ch, prices for 30 mins are $210 adult and $160 ch and for 1 hour $315 adult and $265 ch. Child fares are valid up to 12 years old.
Itinerary is exclusive to Sacred Earth Safaris and is subject to availability, road, weather and cultural conditions.
Please enquire for private tour
prices and details.