11 Day Legendary OutbackTracks Tour-
Oodnadatta, Birdsville and Strzelecki Tracks
This Flinders Ranges and Outback South Australia tour travels in the footsteps of legendary pioneers and explorers !
Tour the real Australian Outback ! Tour the Flinders Ranges and Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary, Birdsville and "Big Red", Innamincka and the Burke & Wills "Dig Tree", Coober Pedy and the Painted Desert, . Tour along the Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track and Strzelecki Track in comfort and style in a small group.
Fully accommodated, this tour starts and finishes in Adelaide.
• Innamincka and the Burke & Wills Dig Tree
• Stay at the famous Outback Pub Hotels in Birdsville, Marree, Innamincka and William Creek
• Big Red (Simpson Desert)
• Sleep underground in Coober Pedy **subject to
• Painted Desert, Breakaways & Moon Plain
• Lake Eyre
• Ikara- Flinders Ranges and Wilpena Pound
• Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary's Ridgetop tour
• Oodnadatta Track
• Birdsville Track
• Strzelecki Track
Click here for complete itinerary 2020
11 Day Outback Tracks Tour - Tour code SES11 outback
In 2020, this tour departs Adelaide on the following dates, subject to availability :
April 14th- waitlisted with bookings in place
October 15th- confirmed to run as minimum numbers reached
AUD $5775 PER ADULT, TWIN SHARE
$5575 PER CHILD, TWIN SHARE
$6495 PER PERSON, SINGLE ROOM
**please note that we only pick up from Adelaide city for this tour- NOT Glenelg or outer suburbs. Pick up in Adelaide City is either from the Hilton Adelaide or the Ibis Adelaide only, due to coach parking availability**
**don't forget the 10% senors card holders discount- conditions apply**
Child age 10 -15 years
**solo travellers must have single room unless twin share of the same sex can be found. Solo travellers can also request single room and pay single supplement**
Maximum 15 passengers
Prices include GST
This tour is accommodated in motels and Outback Pub hotels, with en-suites every night
I certainly did enjoy my "Outback Tracks" tour, so much so that i hope to make my next adventure a trip with Sacred Earth across the Nullarbor Plain. I have learned so much about our amazing country, thanks to David's willingness to share his wide knowledge of so many aspects of our land and history.
I never felt rushed, and David did his best to cater for individual interests (like bird watching or Aboriginal art) when he was made aware of those interests. The meals and accommodation were of a higher standard than i expected in such remote areas. The small group allowed us to get to know our fellow travellers quickly, and become a temporary 'family'.
I will eagerly be watching your website so i can check out the latest version of your Nullarbor trip, and hopefully be back in touch to book my seat on that trip.
And last but not least, i must say thank you for all your behind the scenes efforts to organize such an outstanding tour which has left me feeling privileged to have seen this amazing part of our country.
Beryl, travelled April 2017, followed by our Nullarbor tour in Nov 2016 !
• Seat in 4WD vehicle, with professional driver guide
• All meals, as stated
• Accommodation as listed
• Entry fees and permits
• Opal mine tour in Coober Pedy
• Big Red Sunset tour
• Ridgetop tour at Arkaroola
• Arrival / departure flights into Adelaide
• Travel insurance
• Pre and post tour accommodation
• Optional activities such as 1 hour Lake Eyre scenic flight (Please request flight when booking, to avoid disappointment- approx. $295pp) and Wilpena Pound scenic flight- 20 mins is approx. $186pp, 30 mins is approx. $220pp and 1 hour is approx $330pp. **Prices subject to change without notice, by Wrights Air
Itinerary is exclusive to Sacred Earth Safaris and is subject to availability, road, weather and cultural conditions.
Please enquire for private charter
prices and details.